- Dry Run Protector
- DRY RUN PROTECTOR
DRY RUN PROTECTOR
It is important to ensure pump runs smoothly and to avoid dry running. It is important to install a dry running protection device which main function is to monitor the current or power of the pump during operation. As soon as operating current or power is over the setting range, the device will stop the pump immediately to avoid the motor overload or dry running. Through protecting the pump, it is to prevent pump failure and costly production downtime.
- Provide current(A) and power type(kw) for selection.
- Protect the pump during abnormal operation.
- Prevent motor overloading or underloading.
- Prevent pump dry running for long time.
- Compact size for easy setup and install.
- Motor circuit overload protector devices.
- Electronic control for pump system.